Pages

Friday, October 19, 2007

hmmmm

con·tra·dic·tion
direct opposition between things
compared; inconsistency.





1.) I thought it was so cool that a girl in my health class was wearing a LOVE IS THE MOVEMENT t-shirt, from TWOHA. When I realized that the girl sitting right behind her had an uncountable number of scares on her arm, where she has/had suffered and struggled with self mutilation. I felt so sad, but to uneasy to strike up a conversation.


2.) Though I may complain about school, I feel like I am truly going to miss my comfortable, practically care free lifestyle I have been blessed to with. When I think of school in general, I love it but I hate it. And I can't believe or grasp the fact that in scarce amount of months I will have to take one final step in my high school - wondering what kind of impact I have made on my classmates and teachers.


3.) My job is going really great, I love the people I work with, I get really flexible hours, the pay is so good, everyone is so pleasant and happy to be there, ect. - but I hate being tired and piled up with homework every night .


4.) Last but not least, I can't stand being in photography class! I say lets stick with digital, old school is to much work. And there's not enough time actually behind a camera lens, which is my favorite part. Yet, one of my most enjoyable hobbies is photography.



peace till next time

No comments: