Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

thoughts thoughts thoughts

  • Today I was flipping through People magazine and Melissa Joan Hart was wearing a dress I have! Only difference is that I paid the discounted price of $30 at tj Maxx and she probably got it right from the designer.
  • Yesterday, seeing that Sunday is the day of rest, I took a two and half hour nap that was truly delightful! Although, the real icing on the cake was I then went to be bed quit early for a 'school night' anyway - so needless to say, today wasn't as hard as I thought!
  • Okay, I never know whether to believe in karma or not, but then again alot of times what goes around, does come back around...so I guess I'll have to wait and see. The reason I wonder is because, today something unfortunate and embarrassing happened to another team member, but me and my co-woker proceeded to laugh so hard we were crying - so who knows what's going to happen to us next time :)
  • Oh yes, I am also thrilled that my sister will most likely be moving downtown for the summer & I cannot wait to spend time at her place in the city, with all the people, lights, and sounds.6. Sometime this week I will FINALLY hear back from Moody...I am still unclear on where God wants me next year for school..?? - pray, pray, pray


*DREAM = desire_faith_action

No comments: