Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

the truth hurts.

[EDIT: this post may be a result of thee femimine cycle;
sometimes I get cranky & conscious of my insecurities.]
my life right now seems to be going through the motions.
it doesn't seem exciting or thrilling at all, dull is the word.
my life is staying steady, not moving.
it's like I re-live the same day over and over again.
the same is happening between me and God.
Satan is attacking my spirit.
I feel weak and weary, worn down.
I need to find rest in You.
I'm not moving forward, nor backwards.
just staying at the same boring speed.
it's kind of like a 'stand-still' or a game of freeze tag.
and here I am waiting to be tagged.

God let me come alive in You. Allow me to find fullness of life in You again. I thought after last weekend things would be different, as they stay the same. Free me of worry and fear. Breathe Your living breath of life back into me. You never leave me or forsake me, even when I feel this way, let me see Your face. Give me a lively, vibrant, exciting walk with You again. If You are for me, who can be against me? Do a good work in me. I'm coming back to You, You loved me first, now let my soul long for You!




Find rest my soul
Confess your grieving
Surrender all
Embrace your healing
I will cast my cares
For You have always cared
You are greater, greater than the fight
That rages for my life
I have found my hope is in,
You are brighter, breaking thru the night
Lighting up my sightI have seen my rest is in You

No comments: