Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Speechless

Sometimes I can't find the words that would do any justice to explain what it is that is eating away at my brain .. pondering .. thinking .. praying .. dreaming .. wondering .. questioning .. seeking .. hmmm, yep no words fully describe it.. I am simply left speechless at the magnatuide of my Creator and what it is he is all about. I just have so much on my mind right now I can't explain it. God is a crazy God, he knows what hes doing and for reasons I don't know right now .. or maybe will never know. What I do know right now is, that I am learning and finding God in places I never thought possible, this is a crazy adventure that I need to be okay with. Okay to be inconvenienced. Okay to be used by God in ways I can't imagine! Emotionally, physically, and spiritually.


For I am doing something in your own day, something you wouldn't believe even if someone told you about it. :: Habakkuk 1:5

_________________________________

[EDIT: the next day.]

So this morning I was driving and was thinking, about how I can't find the words to explain just how God has been showing up in my life lately. I switched on the radio and Speechless - Steven Curtis Chapman came on ... hmm, yeah that's God.

"And I am speechless I'm astonished and amazed.
I am silenced by your wondrous grace.
You have saved me,
You have raised me from the grave.
And I am speechless in your presence now.
I'm astounded as I consider how
You have shown us,
A love that leaves us speechless"

THEN, another song came on and the lyrics really hit me and made me think + examine how I am spending the time I have here, right now .. they sort of go along with what I have been thinking a lot about lately; "Don't be afraid to stand out, that's how the lost get found." I love how God works.

2 comments:

BPremo said...

Hi Courtney! Thanks for visiting my blog.

I agree! We never know what God is up to, then he works it into something crazy wonderful. It's the period where we can't see that yet that's the tricky part!

Courtney said...

You're so very welcome!