Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

God moves in mysterious ways.

THREE mysterious ways of GOD in ONE day.

1. The roads were totally dry on the way home from Kairos tonight. After a gloomy day of snow falling with EVERYONE and EVERYTHING saying roads would be super slippery and slide-y.. they were dry, dry, dry!? I have really bad brakes and STILL haven't bothered taking them in and yet, the roads were perfectly fine tonight..

((physical p r o t e c t i o n))

2. Instead of finishing my homework I checked my Facebook and got a friend request and wall post. Friend request from my elementary school"BFF". Just the other day in my Communications class, my prof asked how many of us were still close with the people we grew up with and I thought of her. Then I got a wall post from on of my good camp friends whom I haven't seen in two years. Just the other day at work, I was thinking a lot about camp life, friends and memories working there. I haven't really communicated with either of them in quit some time and was pleasantly surprised..

((sudden r e c o n n e c t i o n))

3. I just saw that the My Utmost for His Highest for today (12/16) is titled Wrestling Before God ::: "Beware of lazily giving up. Instead, put up a glorious fight and you will find yourself empowered with His strength." God knows me too well..... this is exactly what I was thinking about today. Earlier today I was even reading about perfectionism being linked with procrastination, how it causes people (like myself) to give up with out trying. I SO need to start working on not giving up so easily! AND then tonight I was sharing with the girls at Kairos how I feel SO confused on where/what/when I am doing&going next in my life. Confused because I am hindered by fear of missing it all together (whatever IT is) -- from giving up too easily, then I read that line in the devotional about being EMPOWERED by HIS strength..

((self e x a m i n a t i o n))


All of this can only equate to God moving & stirring my life up.
God DOES move in mysterious ways.
When we open our eyes, heart, and mind--He mysteriously moves in.

No comments: