Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

dreamer



This week I have had some of the most vivid dreams ever. All of which have involved people I know well, causally, or not at all [as in -- know of them, but not personally]. Some of them have been straight up bizarre and some of them I would love to see come true. Some have been totally unrealistic and some of them could very well happen. Dreams this vivid and realistic make me wish I knew the meaning behind them. Wondering if dreams actually really could ever hold meaning. In the Bible people encountered God and found meaning in dreams...dreams make me let out a big "hmmm..."

::sigh::

Guess we'll never know...

{sweet dreams have a new meaning}

1 comment:

Blair McLeod said...

agreed. Dreams are awesome and yet so strange...

I’d love for you to stop by: www.wild-and-precious.com