Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Must Admit That...

No matter how "cool" I think my taste of music is, I still really enjoy old school Christian Music!! I have a play list on my iTunes of CCM faves, with the likes of Jars of Clay, Michael W. Smith, Rebecca St. James, Steven Curtis Chapman, & Rich Mullins.

I like it because it's all I could listen to growing up. I like it because it's TRUTH. I like it because it's encouraging. Despite some of its cheesy-ness, Christian music is good for you :) To be honest, I know very little about any now-a-day Christian music, it's not as legitimate as it use to be. It's too commercialized now...I'm not into that.

I'll leave you with one of my favorites:



God is God & I am not. I can only see a part of the picture He's painting. I'll never understand it all, for only God is God.

No comments: