Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

venting machine

#frustrated #jaded #annoyed #irritated #overwhelmed #vent #helpmeJesus

1. I don't understand why money doesn't grow on trees...?! It would make life a lot easier.

2. I'm very curious what God is trying to teach me while I'm living at home. It's basically the worst thing ever right now, I can't handle it! My family would be happier if I moved out & I have no business still living at home. Of course I am currently not making enough to move out. It's a very sucky situation if I'm being honest. It makes it even worst because I know how great it is to live on my own... I lived with Lin on our own & lived in Aus for six months... I know what freedom tastes like but am stuck here and can't get out quick enough!

3. When will I have enough money saved up to buy a new car!? I currently share a car with basically my entire family, thanks to my not-so-reliable-1995-Blazer! I might add it's extremely annoying to rely on others for a ride places... it makes me want to just stay home all the time.

4. Why do I live in Michigan still...!? I was talking to my dad today and was wondering why in the world my parents decided to raise their family here. Of course it was because back in the 80's, early 90's the economy here was really great and everyone could get jobs...today it's a different story. Michigan is depressing to be in... especially this area. Then again, I live in the burbs so it's tougher to see a decline / decay of the economy... but take a drive anywhere South of the burbs and it's falling apart.

5. When will I be able to control how I react to situations...!? I obviously need to finish growing up, but it's so annoying that I always seem to cause more strive than good amongst my mother & my self...

6. How can I count my blessings when life seems sucky & all I want to do is curl up in a ball & cry...? When will I be totally content with where & what God has entrusted me with?

7. Someone can only fake a smile for a while before it becomes too much of a chore.


... there is a song from Family Force 5 called 'Not Alone'... it doesn't sound like them at all, but I love the lyrics... I need Jesus to tell me that I'm not alone.! I know it's true, I just need to believe it ... TRYING to believe / trust in His faithfulness, it's harder than it sounds.

It'll be okay I breathe in
Just knowing that you're listening
Yeah I'm holding back the tears right now
Just tell me that I'm not alone

Cause I don't hurt when you say it
I hear your words, I can make it
I need you now, I want you now
To tell me that I'm not alone

No comments: