Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

next move

it finally happened. I have an answer for where/what I'm doing next. I got accepted to Moody Bible Institute...starting in the 2013 Spring semester! God has taken me on quit the journey to get to this point.  lots of questioning/ups/downs/cries/toil/encouragement/anxiety... and now looking back I can see why He was doing what He was doing, when/why He was doing it....

I read Psalm 136 the other night... while I was just praising God without words to express how THANKFUL I am, that after all of this time... I finally feel like I'm out of the wilderness, no more just wandering around aimlessly [for now anyways .... ]

"to him who led his people through the wilderness; His love endures forever!"
God has been so faithful... even in my unbelief and doubt, He remained so faithful.  I'm thankful for a God who takes care of us in time of wandering/wilderness.

I can't wait to see what He does in and through me in Chicago! I hope to be studying for a major in Women's Ministry or Ministry to Victims of Sexual Exploitation. excited for this next chapter or adventures... is this really my life?! is still a very relevant life statement... a year after being in Australia/Thailand.

anything I do. anywhere I go. I just want Jesus to spend & send me! all I can do to thank HIM is give Him my life... day after day after day. thank-You, thank-You, thank-You for wanting to use a broken messy life!

No comments: