Pages

Friday, October 3, 2008


Quickie update..school is going well, my job is excellent, God is good, and fall has officially fallen. I am currently sitting in Caribou [which is so cozy and warm compared to the rainy cold night that's waiting for me to walk out to my car] taking part in their delightful free internet access...ours was going a tad slow for my liking..*I love things in life that are free; samples, library books, or hugs..this week has gone by really fast - so I am pretty happy about that, but it’s been a weird week. on Sunday a girl that I actually didn’t personally know, but a lot of my friends from camp and lighthouse knew (therefore affected by the situation); died in a car accident. It really puts life into perspective, be praying for her family and friends - but we can all rest in the fact that we will see her again. we get so caught up in our busy lifestyles and forget how short life is, remember to really drink it in deep the time God has given you today, because we aren’t promised tomorrow.. so anyway, then it got super cold and rainy here like overnight to my dismay..but this weekend me and my twin are driving up north to see thee Matt Wertz live..I am pretty stoked!!



*I miss this entrance

No comments: