Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

snow + tunes




I am at school right now, looking out this huge window in complete despair, due to what I am seeing .. for someone who already has a terrible case of the Mondays, this (being snow) is not helping! in my book, snow should only come around for a couple days before Christmas and be gone no later than January 5th .. it's scary to drive in, it eventually turns brown & ugly and makes the bottom of your favorite jeans all salty .. actually, in my book, a lot of things would be different - okay that's enough complaining for the day ... On the brighter side of things, I can't stop listening to Brooke Fraser's Albertine. Each song on the album is good .. an album that you can listen to in its entirety is a good album .. so yeah, there's my plug it's only like 8 bucks on itunes, so check it out.




No comments: