Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2009

quickie

I have so much on my mind tonight. God spoke right to me tonight about fear. It was such a God thing because Jim spoke about fear in beta this morning, and I shrugged it off as something I already knew and have heard too many times. and in 'big chruch' Pastor Doug spoke on having peace in God. Then at lighthouse Cliff talked about fear too ... I have some things I need to take care of. I will add more tomorrow at work or something when I have time, right now I am supposed to be doing my homework, but I got distracted (that happens a lot). One more thought, I love the song God Only Knows by Joy Williams ... "[I'm] in one of those seasons everything seems to go so wrong ... God only knows all [my] broken pieces & He's holding onto [me]"

*Rich Mullins & the sound of rain are putting me to sleep, when I know I have to do school work.