Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

ah. d r e a m e r.


Lighthouse summer series started last week and it’s titled “DREAM”. It got me thinking about my dreams…therefore I shall type [some of] them out. Some are a little far fetch, but a dreams a dream!

[Really in no particular order…just as they come to me I guess]

Dream//Wish List:

1. Live in a trendy Ikea-ed out New York [or Chicago] loft on my own
2. Travel and experience the w o r l d with a camera in hand [Australia, India, Africa…starters]
3. Start a woman’s ministry that intertwines generations, mixing the young and the wise for a greater impact.
4. Study with YWAM..! [base TBD]
5. Write a book about the celebration & value of womanhood.
6. Get married when I'm still relatively young and raise a family.
7. Run a marathon in a reasonable time.
8. Have morning coffee with Oprah & afternoon tea with Beth Moore.
9. Climb a mountain.
10. Become a children's psychologist and/or counselor.
11. Go to Fashion Week [Paris, New York, or LA]
12. Drink coffee and read a book in a Paris a cafe.
13. Have one of my photographs on display in a museum.
14. Celebrate Christmas during the Summer.
15. Ride my bike to other side of the state.
16. Be more spontaneous.
17. Sleep on a beach.
18. Go to the Olympics [as a spectator of course...]
19. Have God and I time in the Holy Land.
20. Work at a bookstore just like, “The Shop Around the Corner” on You've Got Mail.
21. End sex trafficking, both nationally and internationally.
22. Vacation in Fiji.
23. Teach a Yoga class.
24. Adopt a baby.
25. Open a card & cupcake shoppe.
26. Wake up one day with 20/20 vision.
27. Live in a house with a wrap around porch.
28. Maintain a journal for an entire year. [...current journal started in 2006, sad I know]
29. Work for a major marketing company and know what it's like to be a power hungry career babe.
30. Get a tattoo and not regret it ten years later.




"When Jesus is at the core of our lives,

HE becomes the inspirer of our d r e a m s."


- Steven Khoshaba (via facebook status)




No comments: