Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

The Awakening of Wedded Bliss

Danielle is getting hitched!! The first of our group of girl friends to get engaged..oh man! I seriously couldn't be more excited for her and her groom-to-be...they are a great couple and I'm excited for what God has in store for them. I feel like, pretty much from here on out engagements and weddings will start to become the "norm" amongst my group of girl friends.. most, if not all have boyfriends and talk about getting engaged soon. It's weird, I always think of engaged couples to be so much older than me, I guess times are changing?! Not only that, my mom is constantly hounding my sister and I about guys...umm... just because she was married and had kids by the time she was 22 doesn't mean it will be the same for her daughters...it's almost has bad as my grandma who every time she sees her three grand daughters, she asks when are we getting engaged...then we have to explain, "well grandma, seeing that none of the Fillmore girls (B & L) have ever dated... that might be a little hard" ::sigh:: Guess my mom and grandma will just have to keep waiting...my time will come...hopefully

p a t i e n c e i s a v i r t u e.

No comments: