Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Weekend Report.

Two exciting things...
1. My third sister -- not blood related -- got married last night! She's been Brittany's best friend since middle school and has pretty much been an extended part of our family since then. It was the best wedding I've been to in a while. It was seriously perfect. An out door wedding, by the water, clear skies, sun setting, yummy food, lots of dancing, amazing family and friends...it was so great. I'm so happy for them! They are planning on moving to Australia in October which brings me to the next item..

2. I'm FINALLY filling out an application to YWAM! If I get accepted I'll be leaving in October for New Castle, Australia... for five months! It's crazy how God is moving and working! My mom pretty much said that she would be upset with me if I waste any more time contemplating whether I should apply or not! I wrote in my journal the other night (shocking...that rarely happens) that if I don't apply this week that I will regret it the rest of my life. I'm at the prime time of my life to do something like this...nothing is holding back. Can't wait to see what's next and where God is leading... ::s i g h:: I've also been reading he book of Ecclesiastes...oh man! So fitting for my life right now!

No comments: