Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

empty house.

Once again, I'm home alone for the week and... I [still] hate it!

Three summers now a portion of my family have gone on various missions trips during the same week!? Leaving youngest brother & I at home. This time they're all with WSM. D, M, B, L, & C all off with WSM leaving A & I [sorry for so many letters..]. They are all just a county over and I still can't handle it! This year they're in DETROIT -- which is SWEET. But... it's too quiet, too un-chaotic, too boring, too scary at night to not have my manly dad & brother around :/ Life just seems lonely without my family constantly around. I seriously cannot sleep at night when they're not around and an empty house just seems sad and lonely! That's why this verse makes me laugh... because it's SO true. I would never be able to live on my own.. I have to be with some sort of family at all times!

"God sets the lonely in families..." Psalms 68:6

In the midst of feeling family-less for a week I'm reminded of God's LOVE, PROTECTION, FRIENDSHIP, and NEVER FORSAKING us!

No comments: