Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Unreal.

felt called into missions a year or so ago :: answered it by p r a y i n g :: then I w a i t e d :: prayed some more :: all of the paper work has been filled out & sent in & I have a spot at the Newcastle, Australia YWAM base :: now my passport is waiting for a stamp :: tomorrow I'm applying for a visa & shopping around for cheap health insurance & flights.... :: yes, it seems unreal :: this is happening & sometimes I can't believe it :: God is so good! :: Yeah, I'm going to Australia...soon, very soon.

It's surreal, but it's so real.


{For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told.}
_habakkuk one:five
________________________________________________________


One more thing...
I told my mom this should be the our fams
Christmas card this year :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Found you're blog through Playing Grown Up. That's awesome you're getting ready to head out for missions! My husband, son and I are heading out to the field next year! So exciting!

Oh and PS... LOVE that verse!