Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

humbled.

Wow... God provides over & over again. It really humbles me... the fact that I have TWO really good jobs right now. That my parents allowed me to come back to their house & live there rent FREE [some parents make their kids pay rent]. I no longer have to spend money on groceries, rent, random things you need but you don't really think about buying them when you're at Target because you're mom just always buys it: laundry detergent, toilet paper, soap... the list goes on. Not only that, I organized a can/bottle drive this weekend and it ended up falling on a day I had to work [today...]. So my amazing family is up at church collecting cans/bottles FOR ME , while I'm at work.... it's crazy! It sounds lame, but like I actually get emotional thinking about how MUCH God has been providing for me these days.... just little things.

“He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?”
romans 8:32

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

reading your blog ALWAYS reminds me of how God has answered my prayer, that my kids would make the God i love, the God they love and trust.