Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

au revoir

As December 1st is approaching I can't help but think about how close 2012 is!! With that in mind, I have come to the conclusion to remove myself from facebook & blogs for the month of December. I spend way too much time reading through statuses, liking photos & catching up on my favorite blogs. God help me, I'm going to try my best to utilize this month for giving thanks to God for the year 2011...as this has clearly been a year to remember, I want to be ready & equipped for the new year of adventures/seasons to come. By fasting from these social outlets, I pray that God would bless me with a clear vision, humble & thankful heart as we head into 2012.

au revoir 2011...
see you in 2012

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guess you won't see this until the new year (hopefully!), but I'm really proud of you!

Also, I enjoy reading your blog =]