Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

HAPPY 11/11/11

11 thoughts.

1. I am currently obsessed with Michael Buble's Christmas album, I highly recommend listening to it on Spotify or buying it on iTunes.

2. I am REALLY thankful for the friends -- people God blessed me with to do life with.

3. It makes me excited that my church is passionate about being a church on mission... therefore they are hosting a missions conference this weekend, I'm pretty stoked about it!

4. Today is my sisters 1 year anniversary with her lovely boyfriend!! Cheers to them!!

5. Today I taught a four year old how to say "hello" & "thank-you" in Thai.

6. There is way more to life than what your bank account says.

7. I love that my job is for a cause greater than myself... it's the first job where I'm not working to create revenue.

8. Today in honor of the date... you can get a year of Relevant Magazine for only $11.00!

9. Lately I have to remind myself A LOT that I could have it wost than I currently do...someone is ALWAYS having a worst day than you...remember that.

10. The best kept secret is dirty hair...

11. This is the Bible verse, from the 11th book of the Bible, 11th chapter...

The guards, each with weapon in hand, stationed themselves around the king—near the altar and the temple, from the south side to the north side of the temple. 2 Kings 11:11

No comments: