Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

so sus.

Sus is Australian slang for, suspicious.

It's common sense right that nothing you do online is hidden, right? Therefore it shouldn't come as a surpise that anyone reading this is tracked to an extent, right? Ever since I started my blog I've had a tracker that tells me where a viewer is from & the duration of their visit. Semi for wonders sake, semi for safety and semi for reassurance that I have an audience :)

Which brings me to my very sus situation... (and now whoever is viewing this will be found out!) Ha. I only know a hand full of people from Canada and none of them live in Ontario... so WHO in the world is CONSTANTLY viewing my blog posts!?

Now you see why I'm so sus... should I be concerned? should I be flattered?! It's wierd & creepy... literally some days they view it every hour... because I'm such a worrywart, I looked into password locking my blog, but you can't do that on blogger. Lame, right!

Anyways, I'm probably just making a mountain out of a molehill....

2 comments:

Shiyomes said...

I do not live in Brampton, but I do live in Ontario and I am a frequent 'viewer' of your blog.
Why? I don't really know..

but everytime I read something from your blog, God confirms or reassures me of something He is currently working in and through me.

Life is never boring when you are part of His plan.
And His plans are always full of adventure!
:)

Courtney said...

Wow...reading this made my night!! Thanks for sharing & for reading... I'm stoked to hear that God is moving through my posts :)