Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

explosion.


my head is about to explode & I'm sure I'm giving myself way more gray hair than I originally intended. God is teaching me a lot in this season of waiting, still waiting, and more waiting. on top of here's this decision, or this one, or maybe that one. I had coffee with a friend tonight and she just said that God just wants us to take the next step. easier said than done, right?! God has opened some doors for me and now it's up to me to just take the next step. I'm naturally an over-thinker, perfectionist and severely indecisive... so everything going through my mind lately is hard to process because of the way I've conditioned myself to think... I need to stop thinking my way & just let God be in control. :::::: after getting coffee with my lovely friend Let Go by Frou Frou was on.... guess God is STILL trying to speak sense into me, no wonder I've been WAITING so long.... I'm too stubborn to grasp HIS way of doing things. I'm glad God hasn't given up on me, I'm a mess & totally complicating my life even more, by my feeble attempts to figure out God's will for my life!! dying to myself DAILY & choosing to follow HIM is all I have to do, that is the will of God, to just follow Him.
Take Up Your Cross and Follow Jesus // And he said to all, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will save it."
luke 9 v 23-24

Let Go by Frou Frou on Grooveshark

////////////// everything will be okay in the end,
if it's not okay, it's not the end.

No comments: