Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Insta-friday

life rearranged

1. last weekend was a woman's conference at my church! this insta is so grainy, but I am SO blessed to call these girls my friends/sisters & go through the ups/downs of life together.
2. this weekend WSM is taking 150 girls up North for DOTK! [girls retreat for our youth group...an amazingly life-changing & empowering weekend is ahead] as a gift we made a gazillion button bracelets & a ton of other Pinterest trinkets.
3. the other night I went running rather late in the day -- I love that we can do that now -- and the sun was setting, so I had to snap a photo... I'm obsessed with the sky/sunsets, the Artist is a good painter!
4. working for a young adults/college ministry, but not being in college is kind of funny. I forget how stressful this time of the year is, with finals and what not. so yesterday I got to assemble & pack a ton of hopefully encouraging care packages... fun times trying to figure out postage machine in our office :)
5. this morning when I was leaving the house I noticed all the dandelions popping up and it reminded me of the classic Five Iron Frenzy song... old school, right!?

Dandelions by Five Iron Frenzy on Grooveshark






No comments: