Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

pinterest treat

Over the weekend I was browsing Pinterest -- that's what normal girls do on a Saturday night right? While I was gawking over the dessert section, I decided to take action! So I scrounged up all the ingredients to make brownie-cookies. Last fall I attempted the same dessert and it totally flopped. In January while I was in Atlanta, my aunt made the PERFECT Pinterest brownie-cookies, they were so yummy -- except they had Oreo's in them, and I'm not really an Oreo fan. THEN I found the perfect recipe...

Ingredients:

Brownie mix & chocolate chip cookie dough.

Directions:

Place parchment paper in 13x9 pan. Pour brownie batter into pan. Scoop cookie dough onto brownie batter. Bake 35 minutes at 400˚. Allow treat to cool. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream & voila!



No comments: