Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

insta-friday

life rearranged

I guess I run past this often & have never noticed it until yesterday... I love art!
this week I was reminiscing a lot about Thailand... sigh.. I know I will go back one day, I just don't know when that will be... yet.
my sister & the baby she nanny's for... she basically raises three children, two of them, since birth!!
PRAISE GOD! I finally snagged a side job... so I can actually start saving.  It's conveniently at a chocolate shop... I couldn't be happier, what girl wouldn't want to work with chocolate?!
this song by the Strokes came on the other day... I can't get away from this YOLO thing :)
last weekend we were wearing winter clothes & yesterday it hit 90 -- typical Michigan -- after work it seemed fitting to get an Iced Capp from Tim Horton's!
this doesn't really need an explanation, my pastor said it last weekend... good truth
--------
I know this isn't an instagram, but it's a really convicting Lecrae song about how the world views the Church... enjoy!

1 comment:

Crissy at The Little House on the Right said...

Love your pictures! I hope you have a great week.