Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

insta-friday

life rearranged


1.  I love our date nights!
2. my aunt sent this picture of my cousin [who feels more like a nephew :) ]... he is so cute! makes me wish I lived in Nashville, so I could cuddle him all day!
3. my dear friend/mentor/role-model/middle-school-small-group-leader is having a baby! last weekend we celebrated her & Baby mini Wheat.
4. L & I wen running together for the first time in years -- I hate running with other people :x it was fun, but we decided to post a picture of us AFTER the run... girls never post nasty/sweaty/just-went-on-a-four-mile-run pictures...haha...
5. this week felt like Seattle! so much rain.
6. creepy tire cover.
7. Baby J... no caption needed.
8. Megs new office... so cute! proud of this little campus Admin :)
8. & 10. this was the sky at 8AM and again at 5PM ... obsessed
11. It's a miricale! I wore three inch wedges ALL day yesteday... even though I felt like a giant, I loved them... they're so cute & I felt so girly for once :)
12. the summer is coming... that means one thing! watershed...!! I'm so excited for what God has in store for all of us this summer!!

No comments: