Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

HAPPINESS!!!

hello sunshine! If you know me at all you know I despise winter/cold/snow ... being cold is the worst feeling ever. I LOVE the feeling of sun on my skin, grass under my feet and being able to go outside without having to put ten million layers on! this week has made me SO HAPPY! It's been 60's-70's, with thunderstorms and SUNSHINE!! Mich already had the lamest winter ever this year, so to have this kind of weather in mid-March is seriously God sent!! He knew my Aussie-thin skin couldn't handle a rigid Mich winter :)


hello white flag! Another thing that makes me very happy today is that the WHITE FLAG album came out this week!! every track gives me chills & reminds of how good God is. the worship leaders from Passion are very gifted, so you need to get your hands on this album. of course, this weather and album go perfectly together... once you buy the album, get in your car, cruise around town with all the windows down, turn the volume up all the way & sing as loud as you can... you won't regret it.



thanks Jesus for giving me a lot of JOY today!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

love it, love it!! The weather is DEFINITELY making me feel better!