Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Insta-friday

this has been such a good week! I'm overwhelmed by God's goodness / grace / joy / mercy in my life. this weeks instagrams are just a reminder to me of how much I have to be thankful for!

"The Lord is my strength and my shield;
in him my heart trusts, and I am helped;
my heart exults, and
with
my song I give thanks to him."
psalms 28 v 7

life rearranged

L to R
1. at WSM the other night everyone was wearing their TOMS.. love it!

2. our church just added a HUGE youth facilities & it opens in a few short week... I'm stoked to see what God has in store for this building... it gives me chills to think of the 100's of students that will soon pour in there & how the message of Jesus will be spoken over them!!

3. my twin semi-surprised me the other day & picked me up for lunch from work!!

4. one of my favorite tracks on the new Passion album is Sing Along, it's basically a prayer over everyone hurting in the world & when I was singing along to it I couldn't stop thinking of how it was nighttime in Thailand & praying that God would wrap His arms around the women/girls starting their shifts at the clubs/bars... seriously crushes my heart to think about the women I met in Thailand... keep praying for them.

5. this morning I was driving in the worst fog ever.. but made for a pretty photo :)

6. last night Linds & I went to visit Ange & her little Loves.. it was so great to just relax and chit-chat with her! I haven't seen/spent time with her in quit a while since her & the fam moved down town to their sweet little loft!! I feel super blessed to have a woman like her in my life... every girl needs wise godly women in their lives!! [read their story...God is so evident in their life]

7. YES I broke out my favorite sandy's... I just need to work on getting a pedi!

8. the final insta needs to explanation... but could have a huge part in my over flowing JOY :)

4 comments:

The Hill Hangout said...

Love those cute sandals! Visiting from InstaFriday.

Holly said...

I love the photo of everybody's TOMS! :)

Dropping by from InstaFriday!
Holly
http://adventuresofholly.com

Nicole said...

What is your instagram name?? I would love to follow you!

Courtney said...

Thanks girls! Nicole - my username is cfillmore :)