Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

week - end

Friday -

after work I was really looking forward to relaxing and the thought of doing nothing sounded very inviting. but since the rest of the fam had plans besides my brothers & I... I decided the boys & I should go out!! so we went to chomp for dinner, the dollar store for movie theatre snacks, and to see the Lorax! I love spending time with them, they crack me up & it makes me sad that they are so grown up now, they are still babies to me :( gotta value the time I have with them now, before they get too old to hang out with their older sister!!


Saturday -

I love having plans on the weekend, but if there's a Saturday with no agenda, I'm very keen! I spent three hours re-organizing my bedroom...sounds a bit over board, but I haven't really taken the time to get my room the way I want it since I've been home from Aus! And it was nice that I was in such a cleaning / organizing mood, it made the task enjoyable. I always wonder what my house will be like when I have my own family... my bedroom is rarely clean, but I LOVE cleaning and keeping things organized...other than my room?! It doesn't make sense I know....

after the cleaning kick wore off, I went to the Professional Bull Riding competition that was in town with some friends... what was I thinking!? totally not my scene but it was fun company and people watching :)


Sunday -

Since we lost a hour of sleep and got in super late, I may or may not have slept in way too late and didn't make it to church this AM... but it was nice to just relax! Sunday is a day of rest after all. It's also high 63, blue skies, and sunny today... so I'm naturally in a GREAT mood...! looking forward to WSM & Lighthouse tonight, the u-sh.

1 comment:

two birds said...

i'm jealous that you spent 3 hours organizing your bedroom. i need to do that big time...but it would probably take more than 3 hours!